Hamas reportedly agrees to proposals that would see five more hostages released in exchange for a 50-day truce.
Hamas’s armed wing has released another video featuring Israeli hostage Elkana Bohbot, urging the Israeli government to secure his release. The foota ...
The Hamas militant group said Saturday it has accepted a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from mediators Egypt and Qatar, but ...
Hamas has agreed to a Gaza ceasefire proposal it received two days ago from mediators Egypt and Qatar, the Palestinian ...
Hamas has agreed to a new Egyptian proposal to release 5 hostages, including the American-Israeli Edan Alexander, in exchange ...
Trump has never seemed particularly interested in protecting the ceasefire he helped push over the finish line. He may still be the best bet at a lasting deal.
The second was Israel’s history of decision-making, particularly when it comes to Palestinians: Phased deals don’t usually ...
Hamas said on Thursday U.S. President Donald Trump's repeated threats against Palestinians constituted support for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to back out of the Gaza ceasefire and ...
Hamas says it will accept a ceasefire deal that includes the release of American Israeli hostage Edan Alexander.
Anti-Hamas demonstrations have emerged in recent weeks, fueled by frustration over the war, economic hardship and repression.The post Why Hamas may now accept the deal it previously rejected appeared ...
before seeking to rework the terms of the deal so that the first phase’s temporary ceasefire could be extended and more hostages could be freed. Hamas refused, leading Netanyahu to resume ...